it's already hitting me and I haven't even left yet. This weekend I took my last trip to Brussels for a long time. I have mentioned
again,
again and
again oh and
again how much I love this city. Yet, still I really cannot pin point why excatly! Maybe it's the beer? no... I can get that here... maybe the shopping? NO.... not that either! OOOHHH I KNOW- it's the fact that every single time I go there something completely random and fantastic happens! We stumble onto a wonderful artsy cafe, parades, light shows, kids on stilts, St. Nick... and a peeing boy statue that is being pushed around and peeing on people:
sorry it is a bit blurry- but he was going fast!
this all happened just in my last visit to this crazy country's capital!
ahhh I love Brussels!
1 comment:
I just friggin' love the Belgians! That must be it. One thing is they don't always dress like they're in mourning.
Post a Comment