Personally, I really like to try and make cool things to give away for the holidays. However, I realize that most people don´t have half the free time that I have (and I´m still not able to use it accordingly to make the gift ideas I have.) My main problem is that I can make things for kids, but when it comes to over the age of 10 I am clueless! Etsy has everything for every age, sex and even pets! So why not support these wonderful artists and give a wonderful homemade gift this year?
My favorite feature of this website is that you are able to "shop local" sellers. I have also used this feature to search the areas I think could be artistic. I also took the pledge to buy handmade and give handmade gifts this holiday season. Why buy handmade you ask? Well click here and find out and take the pledge as well if you feel the desire.

I´ll go ahead and apoligize for any late gifts! :)


1 comment:
how sweet, amanda! Did you know that there's a german equivalent of etsy? I may well use that for my holiday shopping. B/c of you, actually. and that will be just for my host family and that is pretty much the limits of this kid's bank. If you're lucky, though, I'll make you a little somethin' somethin'.
Post a Comment