I always wanted to be on that television show- you know the one with Mark Sommers, green slim and challenges. I know my family and I woulda kicked butt! Since I was deprived of this want I am double dare challenging myself (too bad it doesn't involve Mark Sommers or the green slim though.)
This week I have holiday break from school with no plans to travel anywhere due to numerous doctor's appointments and just the general lack of will because of illness. This probably sounds to most like I have a wonderful, stress-free week ahead of me, only I don't. As I have previously stated I need to be entertained a lot! If not entertained I become grumpy, antsy and generally not so wonderful to be around.
So I am challenging myself to get up in the mornings before I work and do- just be productive. I don't have much time to live here anymore... I feel like my passport is a ticking bomb about to go off in a little more than a month. There are so many things I have yet to explore in this area I live in. So that is what I am going to try to do.
Exploring, cooking and just being creative with this free time. Part 2 of the challenge- I must blog everyday about it. My friend Rach blogged everyday for a month... I know I can't do that- so I will just at first shoot for everyday this week and see how it goes after that!
Today is Monday- I should have thought of this last night... oh well!
I Got Zits And Thats Cool Now #IGotZits
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment