I am loving the Bloggy Giveaways! I have found many many giveaways that are great and entered many more!
One of my recent finds is the Cute-Stud-Club-Give-Away! She is giving away not one, but *6* pairs of earrings! My favorite pairs are the Pour me a cold one and Pretzel with Salt Please


But really these are just cute and reminded me of Germany. There are so many other pairs that I also want! Like the
Nutty Nut NibblersShe has so many unique pairs, I think you will fall in love with them all as well! Her earrings are nickel free too! Meaning I can actually wear them longer than one hour!
To enter to win all you have to do is:
♥ Go to her Etsy shop HERE & find your two favorite pairs of stud earrings!
♥ Go to your blog & tell why those are your favorites! Feature photos & links to those earrings! & tell your subscribers about the contest!
♥ Go back here & leave a link to your blog showing the feature!

No comments:
Post a Comment