you can still see infection... and they aren't very swollen
anymore,in fact one is hiding, but when looking with the naked
eye... they are ick! ps- it's difficult taking a photo of your own tonsils
In the US this is a quick operation- you go in the hospital, wake up and go home to suffer. Not in Deutschland though... here I would stay in from Thursday-Tuesday. The thought of staying in the hospital that long scared me enough to say no at first, reading and seeing what google found for me was second. Then today happened. I, yet again, feel like shizpoopies and have been piled up in the bed for the majority of the day. So my thoughts have gone back to the surgery thinking- suffering for 2 weeks so I would never have to suffer again from this just MAY be worth it.anymore,in fact one is hiding, but when looking with the naked
eye... they are ick! ps- it's difficult taking a photo of your own tonsils
I hope to never look anywhere near THIS again:
(ok, ok mine have never looked that bad (thanks God!) but it's scary to think what COULD happen without treatment!)

1 comment:
this is truely gross, i definately should not have read it at 8:30 AM! yikes, anyhoo, pics from the hike are cute. can't wait to see you
Post a Comment