I drive a lot and I have no radio to listen to- leaving lots of time for random thoughts:
1) Why is that cow black on it's side and white only down his spine... wait there are tons of them like that, is this a strange breed?
2) Morgens stehe ich schon um halb sieben Uhr auf. Dann dusche ich um viertel vor sieben Uhr und ziehe mich... I like to think and sometimes speak outloud to myself in German. It helps me to stay alert
3) How can it rain so much here?
4) I'm getting pretty damn good at this stick shift stuff! maybe I prefer this... shit- no, no I don't!
5) Listening to my Ipod is dangerous, but makes this so much better- I should remember to bring it next time!
6) When I run out of German vocab, I think of what I'd say to famous people I may run into one day...
7) What the hell is wrong with Auburn this year? Maybe I've jynxed them by moving overseas...
8)Damnit- I´m running late! why am I ALWAYS late!?!
9) I hope, no PRAY I will find a parking space... please, please, please let there be a parking space for me!
10) random song from my last car ride that was running through my head: "isn´t ironic, don´t you think? it´s like rain on your wedding day..." what a crap, annoying song... I need a radio!
I Got Zits And Thats Cool Now #IGotZits
8 years ago

1 comment:
I do #6 allllll the time! very funny post.
Post a Comment