Last night Timo and I ordered a late night pizza. I was examining the menu seeing what "extras" they offered and noticed an advertisement for a candy thong (actual menu shown below.)
I ask- "What's that on here for?"Himself- "oh you can order it"
Myself- "like they'll deliver a candy thong? Why?"
Himself- "they deliver that, condoms, schnapps (alcoholic shots), extra large rolling papers (you know for smoking grass) and pizzas. I think you can figure out why."
Apparently, this is normal... as are the vending machines that you can pay 3€ and receive a clean needle and syringe.
ps- that advert is for sex toys... that you can receive for 0€... yes that means free... in what I was told Germany's most conservative newspaper... maybe I'm the only conservative in Germany though...

2 comments:
ahhhh! that's hilarious! Andreas should've ordered somma that free stuff. I couldn't bear to have that sent to my host family's home. Did y'all order the candy thong? Or are you saving that for another time?
fortunately no... the thing I find the most strange/sick is that these are the same candies that I buy for Himi. Only in bracelet/necklace form.
Post a Comment