Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GO VOTE TODAY!

Get out a vote today! It's a pretty important election ya know!?! Here not many people care about voting and in Belgium you are fined if you don't vote! It's completely different in the US however. I am amazed at all the people who are sharing their beliefs about the election and really respect it- even if I don't agree with them. When you go to vote in the US it's like being part of a fad; you are give stickers (ie- I Voted!), they have free giveaways (I heard something about free Starbucks??), and we spend money just on campaigns asking people to go vote (like THIS one)!

So I urge you to go out and vote, be part of this growing fad. I usually don't support the popular fads, but this one I would love to be a part of and I would have been if my absentee ballot would have arrived like requested... stupid Alabama!

If you don't know who to vote for, ask me, then cast that vote in honor me ;)

peaces
ap

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh shiz, amanda! who was I supposed to vote for? I didn't ask you, did I? What if I picked the wrong guy? oh well. the results are in. let's hope for the best.

Mandie P said...

did you get to vote?