Friday, August 29, 2008

quick observations

*escalator curiosity does NOT exist in the US- come on people just move to one side so others can WALK up the excalator!
*everywhere around the globe men put empty containers back into the fridge
*only in Southern US do people "talk another language" instead of speaking another language
*people like this really do exist sadly enough and I keep running into them
*I think my dentist has found the elixir to life- the man has never aged!!
*My father will forever complain about his rising power bill- yet continue to be the one to never turn off any of the lights
*People in America really do drive GINORMOUS vehicles- I'm still working on my personal statistics to show this in numbers
*it is nearly impossible to walk places and/or ride you bike safely in the US
*the options of what I could eat for dinner in the US will forever overwhelm me and most of the time be unhealthy
*hometown coffee shops are the best places in the entire world- kudoos to O'Henrys
*I can indeed survive a 10 hour flight without Western Medication or even feeling the need to jump out of the plane
*Downtown Homewood can change a ton yet still be the exact same place I miss and long for!
*nobody will ever be able to replace or even compare to my favorite gay man
ok enough avoiding. i must now begin to go through boxes and throw away half of my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a quick observation. i'll be home in 2 days according to my time zone. be ready. ;)

Rachel said...

this is AMAZING!!!