Thursday, September 18, 2008

Coma blogging

I always write the best blogs in my head just before dozing off to sleep. Or so I think I do. I'll lay there and think of witty and entertaining things and tell myself to write about it the next day. The only problem is that I have not once ever remembered those late night pre dreamland blogs.

Hence one of the reasons I've nearly gone a month without posting. In this nearly a month time I have gone and come back from the US, began my new "intensive" German course and have begun the endless mental battle of where I want to live again... the states or Europe? Sounds like I've been busy, but honestly not really! I go to class everyday then take care of Himi. By the time I have a moment to myself I have to study, clean or am so tired I just fall into a deep coma until the next morning. Maybe it's because of pure exhaustion I think my late night coma blogs are so wonderful, when in reality they probably make very little sense. (kinda like this blog which I still haven't decided the topic of...)

During my time visiting home I really had a magnificent time- well the times I wasn't on my death bed. I was able to spend loads of time with my parents, see some family and friends, go to Six Flags, shoot some guns, see Barber's Motor Speedway and eat disgustingly unhealthy! The weather was wonderful despite the 10 approaching Hurricanes and I finally was able to wear my summer wardrobe!

Upon returning to Deutschland I was greeted with rain and cold- needless to say I wanted to just get back on the plane and go back home. I didn't obviously and am enjoying my German course and am growing used to the frigid cold once again. (BTW it was 4c yesterday morning.)

I wanted to post some pictures, but it won't allow me :( oh well... maybe tomorrow it'll work and I'll repost with more thought process :)

No comments: