Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why not? A Top 10:

I'm really trying to get better about this blogging stuff! It's much more difficult to get done than I thought it would be. I was talking to Rachel- a fellow aupair here- about it today and we decided that a top 10 Blog was an outstanding idea. So here we go:


My Top 10 Things I'd Like to Do: (in no particular order)
10) Couchsurf (have yet to do it officially through the website still!)
9) Sky Dive Over the Alps
8) Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
7) Not feel like a complete fool when I try to speak German- so I guess I should practice more...
6) Try climbing and/or bouldering
5) Hike in the Black Forrest
4) Go Back to Ulverston and visit Debra and see her and her amazing and remodeled flat
3) Go to a French vineyard
2) Go to a brewery- in a monastery
1) See the Berlin wall already!!!

There are a ton of other things I've already accomplished or will in the next months- some of those are- getting my parents overseas (happening TOMORROW!) and seeing the Beatles tour in Liverpool- happening on my Birthday! Wish the Prestridge's luck as we travel together this next week!


I've been reading other blogs a lot recently- they take tips of what to do and advice on what they want to do- I'd love tips, advice, anything you want to say! All's you gotta do is hit that comment button at the end of this entry!


Here's a great picture of Josephine from the other day- oh she knows how to write her name now: "H-I-M-I"... we went for the much shorter nickname! (you can see it written next to her chalk "Himi outlines")

oh and if any of you would like to move overseas, or know someone who would like to, let me know- I'm looking for a replacement!

No comments: