Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quarter of a Century Old

I arrived in Atlanta and was greeted by my BF Steph who was celebrating my entry to my quarter of a century hardcore since it was also the last day of tax season and she's an accountant.  We attended her work- OPEN BAR- party at the bowling alley.  

 









I rocked the lanes- AND the shoes- got a strike first throw... then guttered all the rest I think!





Later that week I returned to Bham and went to Lisa's bday dinner w some of my fav girls.

I figure since I've been here (on earth that is) for 25 years maybe I've accomplished 25 things.  Here I go trying to find 25 things at least:

- Lived
- Laughed a lot! sometimes to the point of an asthma attack! (21st bday)
- Loved even more
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree
- Still managed to have loads of fun while at Auburn and graduate
- Accepted into a Master's program
- Traveled quite a bit
- Conquered my fear of traveling alone
- Made and kept some amazing friends
- oh made and kept a blog for over a year now
- managed to simplify my life into 1 suitcase + a recent addition of 2 Publix bags
- survived living abroad and not knowing one bit of the language when arriving
- ahhh I'm really no good remembering (I am 25 years old now- my memory is no good!) what else have I done... I know this could be dangerous but I'm open for all your input!

can someone please tell me how to make my photo's clickable again?  since switching to mac I can't figure it out!

No comments: