On my very first real work day we were doing some paper work and Carys (her daughter) was staying home from school exhausted from her day at Disney. Carys is 4- and in my opinion a very smart 4 year old! She will go into her room and play by herself and loves to entertain others with songs she writes herself and her very cool dance moves. On this particular day she was rightfully cranky- I was even struggling from Disney exhaustion. So we were allowing her some time alone in her room to watch tv and eat some fruit.
Randomly I walked past her room to and checked in on her. As I opened the door she quickly moves to hide something and immediately begins "I'm sorry Amanda!" I knew what she had done, but did nothing except get her mother- warning her she wasn't going to be happy.
Have a look for yourself why Carys is no longer allowed to play with scissors alone:

Yeah you are seeing correctly- she cut her bangs- TO HER SCALP! (sorry for the crappy photo quality, but the batteries for the camera are dead and the charger didn't make the packing this round- so I took it with my handy/cell phone while she was immersed in Sesame St.) Of course there were retributions for this, which were so difficult to give and be serious... it was just too funny!

1 comment:
Maybe she'll be a hairdresser when she grows up!
Post a Comment