Saturday, April 25, 2009

NE America trip- Part 1 (per request from Rachel)

I wasn't going  to share with the cyber-world my latest adventures.... but I can't help but want to share the best trip ever!

April 1st began my North East American adventure with Andreas.  We visited New York City for 6 days, then trained it up to Niagara Falls for 2 days, then bused it over to Toronto for 5 days, then trained back down to NYC for a night, then a fabulous birthday night in Jersey and a flight to Atlanta, GA and vaca over!

This was the trip of firsts for me:  first time traveling that long in the US, first time traveling by train in the US, first time in Canada (and I have no stamp to even prove it!), and my first time traveling alone with Andreas. 

Of course it's basically impossible to summarize the entire trip, so instead I will share with you some photos starting with New York:

   Times Square  
 
This is the closest we got to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island because of rainy weather.

Both pics from Wall Street

I continuously forgot to carry the camera the first few days when we went to The American Natural History Museum, Central Park, Chelsea Piers, The Empire State Building... but we went to those places too- promise!



No comments: