skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, June 23, 2008
The Newsies
So if you haven't heard yet- I'm considering staying international for now! No time line yet determined...but I figured this was blog worthy :)
1 comment:
Allison and Ben Brandt
said...
I still can't believe it, I hope we get to see each other sometime soon!
June 24, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
always a panda
Good Reads:
Mom Most Traveled
I Got Zits And Thats Cool Now #IGotZits
8 years ago
PostSecret
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
Avery Tales
31 Days of Letting Go - Fast Forward to Day 12
13 years ago
the little travelers * travel notes
14 years ago
Mobile Brandt's
Mobile Brandt's Moved to Tumblr
15 years ago
My Greening: Going Green
Family Bed
15 years ago
Life of a Turnip
Anyone still want any Gumbo?
16 years ago
Leslie and Daniel Crawford
Birthday and Blog
16 years ago
A Day in the Life of Seattle
...keeping up with the Shankmans...
17 years ago
Study Abroad Experience
Fall Break
17 years ago
From MachuPicchu to Chimney Rock
Dear Colombia, I will come back!
18 years ago
About Me
Mandie P
A Southern girl by blood, European at heart... Began writing about my travels then moved to Gluten free dieting... one day I'll blog again about something!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(19)
►
November
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(7)
Food Porn
"Are You Ready For Some Football?!?!?"
The Newsies
I'll tell you all about it when I'm in the mood to...
a HUMdrum of a week fixed with HUMus...
One Sunny May Day...
oh yeah- I have a blog...
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
Labels
life
travel in Germany
travel in the US
nothing
pictures
travel in Belgium
Food
future events
health
family
German language
gluten free
just travel
travel in Greece
travel in Holland
travel in France
travel in UK
Bradie Boo
Luxembourg
arts and crafts
breakfast
kid stuff
pasta
travel in Canada
travel in Italy
1 comment:
I still can't believe it, I hope we get to see each other sometime soon!
Post a Comment