"Didn't have a camera by my side this time. Hoping I would see the world with both my eyes. Maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm in the mood to lose my way, but let me say- You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes it brought me back to life." (as a game- guess who it is or click here and be a cheater)
So I'm going to take the lead of Jess! (who is wonderful) and write a few things that I am grateful for:
* YOU- because you care enough to actually read about my life! and/or like to stalk me...
* this little girl who makes me feel happy, annoyed, giggly, stressed, amazed, despised, loved, shocked and want to pull out my hair each and every day!* The sun that has been out for 4 DAYS now!!!
* My upcoming weekend trip to Brugge/Beach with an amazing friend ;)
* The Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cupcake success we had last night
*my wonderful Euroland friends... and long nights in the parks and greeting the sun
* The fact that I REALLY do learn something new every single day here
* I can honestly say "I'm Happy!" and not in a sarcastic way
* I usually have to wake up for work at 9am ... and it takes me 30 sec's to get there
*and the amazing visitors I've had and other wonderful friends and family I have of course!
I did have a camera by my side these times :P

No comments:
Post a Comment